Mariners Cove Association Board Regular Meeting
Minutes, March 23, 2019
Call to order: 9am. Tim, Stacey, Tom, Chris, Carol, Eric
Greet Guests: Sharon Tucker.
Add agenda items from guests.
Minutes of February 16th meeting as emailed earlier. Chris motion to approve, Tim second. Approved.
Financial Report: Carol Hassebrock. Eric motion to accept, Chris second. Approved.
Grounds Report and Facilities Report: Tim Lynch
Mail boxes, tree removal, pressure washing, painting etc. Discussion re: hiring Windwood to do barking on water and parking sides of buildings 1 and 3. Carol got a bid with a 20% discount from Windwood in the amount of $4,160. Tim will get another bid this coming week. Chris reminded us that we may need to address tree caterpillar spraying before its too late. Steel basketball hoop pole needs to be removed. Board will walk the property together prior to next month’s meeting.
1. Action from facilities/grounds report if necessary.
2. Landscape 2019-2020 contract
3. By-laws and policy update (table)
4. Welcome Committee (table)
5. Security System: table till Ralph Tepel is available for input in mid-March. Tabled until Ralph is available to address for us.
1. Action from facilities/grounds report
2. Discuss future projects and prioritize if Board decides to proceed.
3. June 1st annual association meeting
4. Discussion re: using social media to build community.
Executive Session: To discuss legal matters. 5 minutes
Out of Executive Session: Action from executive session, if necessary.
Adjournment: 10:06 am
Next meeting, April 20th.