MARINERíS COVE CONDO ASSOCIATION BOARD MEETING
May 23, 2015
President:†††††††††††††††††††††††††† Cathy Tepel
Vice President:†††††††††††††††† Jim Morehouse
Secretary:†††††††††††††††††††††††††† Kim Burgess
Treasurer:†††††††††† ††††††††††††††† Carol Hassebrock
Board Members:††††††††††††† Wayne Holverstott
††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††† Chris Urquhart
††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††† Deanne Wright
ABSENT:†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††† Carol Hassebrock
CALL TO ORDER:†††††††††††††† 9:00 AM
Call to order by President Cathy Tepel.
MINUTES:†††††††††††††††††††††††††† Motion made by Wayne to approve the minutes as presented.† 2nd by Chris.† Approved.
FINANCIAL REPORT:†††††† Presented by Cathy.† Motion made by Kim to accept as presented.† 2nd by Chris.† Approved.
††††††† Grounds:†††††††††††††††††††† Planting has been completed and sprinklers repaired.† A few more sprinklers need attention.† Deanne will follow up with gardeners.
††††††† Maintenance:†††††††††† Wayne gave the following update:
- Garbage area has been cleaned up and repainted.
- LED Lights have all been installed.
- Chemical for moss has been applied.† Building 2 still to be done.
- Cathy obtained a bid in the amount of $2,500.00 to have all the roofs and gutters cleaned and have screens installed on all the gutters and downspouts.† Dwayne suggests this wait until the Fall.† Bid postponed until the Fall.
- Jim reports a leak in the sprinkler head in his bathroom.† No alarm activated.† Cathy will contact Guardian Security to attend and repair.
- Front sign has been painted.
- Gas pipes rusting.† Cascade gas advise they will not attend so Wayne will repaint them.
- Water damaging blacktop around the shed.† Recycled gutters will be added to the shed to prevent further erosion.
††††††††††††††† Sales:††††††††††††††††††† No sales.
OLD BUSINESS:†††††††††††††††† By-laws tabled.
††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††† Annual Meeting plans finalized.†
††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††† Cathy will speak to cleaner to have clubhouse cleaned prior to meeting.
NEW BUSINESS:†††††††††††††† Cleaning of clubhouse discussed.† Cathy proposed that a clean-up checklist be prepared and posted in the kitchen as a reminder for users.† Also proposed that owners/renters be re-billed should follow up cleaning be required.† All in agreement.
††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††† Owners will be reminded of the rules regarding garbage/recycling and parking at the AGM.† The Association has been charged for misuse of garbage/recycling bins.
PRESIDENTíS REPORT:††† The Association has received two bills for pool closures and inspection.
Motion to adjourn by Kim.† 2nd by Chris.† Approved.
ADJOURNMENT:††††††††††††† 9:35 am
Next meeting:†††††††††††††††††† June 6, 2015 following AGM
Kimberli Burgess, Secretary