MARINERíS COVE CONDO ASSOCIATION BOARD MEETING

 

June 6, 2015

 

President:†††††††††††††††††††††††††† Cathy Tepel

 

Vice President:†††††††††††††††† Jim Morehouse

 

Secretary:†††††††††††††††††††††††††† Kim Burgess

 

Treasurer:†††††††††† ††††††††††††††† Carol Hassebrock

 

Board Members:††††††††††††† Wayne Holverstott

††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††† Chris Urquhart

††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††† Deanne Wright

 

ABSENT:†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††† Carol Hassebrock

Wayne Holverstott

†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

CALL TO ORDER:†††††††††††††† 10:20 AM

 

Call to order by President Cathy Tepel.

 

GUESTS:†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††† Eric Hedge and Mr. & Mrs. Carrington

 

CORRESPONDENCE:††††††† None.

 

MINUTES:†††††††††††††††††††††††††† Motion made by Chris to approve the minutes as presented; second by Jim.† Approved.

 

FINANCIAL REPORT:†††††† Presented and approved at AGM prior to regular board meeting.

 

COMMITTEE REPORTS:† No reports as ††Discussed during AGM prior to regular board meeting.

 

††††††††††††††† Sales:††††††††††††††††††† No sales.

 

OLD BUSINESS:†††††††††††††††† None.

†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

NEW BUSINESS:†††††††††††††† Discussion regarding moving the gardening day from Friday to a mid-week day as brought up in the AGM.† The Board has always preferred the gardening to be done on Friday to have the property looking its best when more people are on site.† As we are currently in a contract and a majority of the owners present at the AGM were agreeable to keeping the gardening on Friday, there will be no change.

 

Discussion regarding cleaning the dryer vents as brought up during AGM. Motion made by Cathy to have Duane Vis clean all the vents as time permits; second by Chris.† Approved.

 

††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††† Discussion regarding different options for repairing the pool and hot tub.† Cathy will make enquiries.

 

††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††† Parking for the 4th of July:† Motion made by Kim to make parking cards for use during the evening of the 4th of July; second by Chris.† Approved.

Cards to be managed by security.

As discussed during AGM, Cathy will have a lock placed on gate at south end of MCCA property.

 

Motion to adjourn by Kim.† 2nd by Chris.† Approved.

 

ADJOURNMENT:††††††††††††† 11:00 am

 

NEXT MEETING:††††††††††††††† September 19, 2015 at 9:00 am

 

 

 

 

 

†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

Kimberli Burgess, Secretary