Secretary/Recording/ Janet Russell
CORRESPONDENCE: Unit 216 requests a satellite dish.
Carol Hassebrock motioned to approve the request. Jim
Morehouse seconded. All in favor.
MINUTES: March 2010, accepted as presented.
All in favor
FINANCIAL REPORT: Reviewed by Carol.
Budget/financial reports approved.
- BUILDING MAINTENANCE:
- Back landing on phase 3 is complete.
One balcony is done, one is nearly completed and one
more is left to do. Work is to be completed within 10 days.
Caulking needs to be completed for phase 3 and the
During work on a unit it was discovered that a
significant amount of lint was in the dryer vent, which may be a
hazard. Vents need to be cleaned. Bids will be requested to clean
Water leakage in phase 1 has been fixed.
Pool cover needs to be replaced.
Leak in the pool. Maintenance will fix the problem.
Driveway pressure washing, striping and sealing – 3
bids were given. Decision to move forward was deferred.
- Dependable Lawn service is doing a good job; but per the agreement
lawn cutting needs to be moved from Wednesday to Thursday. Deanne
will speak to them.
- Three units are for sale. No sales this month
- Changes to CCRs were reviewed and changes to them were made and will
be presented at the June Annual Meeting.
Pool -Signs installed on the pool doors:
Extra fee for renters:
Discussion was deferred.
- Schedule a committee meeting to discuss future assessment.
- A notice will go out for the June annual meeting stating that
Homeowners are to bring their pool key(s) to have them rekeyed.
- Due to the fact that some Homeowners have changed their unit locks a
single master key no longer works for all units. The units are out of
compliance with the CCRs. As part of a resale there will be a ($75.00
removed) charge to rekey. Information regarding this situation
will be addressed in the annual meeting letter.
Executive Meeting. Half hour
Adjournment: 12:00 pm
Next meeting is May 15th at 9:00 am.
Janet Russell, Secretary