GUESTS: Gerri Taylor
CORRESPONDENCE: One letter regarding trees in back of phase III. It appears the trees may be diseased. Request to have Deanne contact the landscapers.
MINUTES: Accepted as presented.
FINANCIAL REPORT: Discussed by Carol Hassebrock. Read and approved. Re-look at Insurance fund and possibly readjust.
· No updates.
· No updates
· On August 4th they will be out for a site visit.
· Completed. The Board thanked Jim Morehouse for handling it.
· Jim Morehouse met with the Fire Marshal, who did not have any firm recommendations regarding escape from the upper units.
· Jim Morehouse will check into the number of smoke detectors needed for units that currently do not have them, especially phase I. Cathy Tepel will check on bulk rate.
1. Pool recommendations.
· Cathy Tepel brought to the Board a proposal from Aqua Island Technologies for pool inspection and on-going maintenance. Each regular maintenance trip would be $85.00. A motion given by Deanne Wright. Seconded by Janet Russell
2. Parking of Recreational Vehicles.
· The Board reviewed the CCRs. Ten spots will be designated at a later date.
· It appears that a small utility trailer has been abandoned at the south end of the parking lot. The Board has made several attempts to find its owner. The Board declared that the small utility trailer at the south end of the parking lot must be removed by September 30, 2009 or it will be removed – final notice.
Payment of assessment:
· Nine homeowners have not paid. Two partial payments were requested.
· Water: No update
Next meeting September 19, 2009 Janet Russell, Secretary